This article explains how to lock a form to one entry per student.
Sometimes it can be useful that a student can only have a form filled out once.
- Go to Forms/Forms menu
- Klick button Create New Forms (learn how to create a form read more)
- In the Form settings menu, select: Evaluation mode = Single
- Publish the form: Status = Published
- Save the form
The function that now arises is that in the form all students in the dropdown menu show Students. Once a student has been evaluated, they disappear from the list and are no longer eligible.
Activate the form in the course occasion, for the form to be accessible in a course occasion, for the students in this course:
- Go to Courses/<course>/<course occasion>
- Click the Submit forms menu
- Click on a <form>
- Click the Edit Settings button
- Change the status from Hidden to Visible