Form - Create an Evaluation question
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Fri, 5 May, 2023 at 3:35 PM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac Web. This article explains how to write an Evaluation question.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Select question type
- Go to the left-hand side menu, to the menu Forms/Questions menu:
- Click on Write Questions button
Write the content of the question
- Add the question stem to the field Question:
- Select Response mode: (Single item/Choice matrix/Comment only)
- Single item - Select a Rating scale from the dropdown list
- Choice matrix - Select a number of Rating scale(s) from the dropdown list
- Comment only - Only text comments as feedback
Save, Preview, and Publish
- Save the question by clicking the Publish changes button (the question has been added to the
Examination - Create an Evaluation Form
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.