This article describes how to adjust the grade for a student, within a module
Sometimes the need to let a student pass a module, even though the student not completed all the task, required to pass a module. The student may have completed the module in a way which was not included in the logic,. Maybe they performed an extracurricular activity the teacher created, for them.
- To adjust the grade, from fail to pass, do the following:
- Go to the menu Courses
- Select a <course>
- Select a <course occasion>
- Within a course occasion, select the menu Students
- In the lower right corner of this menu, select the module from the dropdown list Modules
A page, displaying all the student, and their results, within the module appears.
- Select the student you want to edit by clicking at the pencil icon "Adjust module grade"
A popup window, Adjust module grade, appears:
- Change the state from fail to pass, Adjusted grade dropdown menu
- Write a comment. referring the the facts the status was changed, Comment decision section
- Click the button Adjust grade