This article shows what a practical use of an EPA form can look like when using the components in Ortrac.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A complete form
- Components of the form part
- Components of the Settings section
A complete form
Here you can see what the form looks like when it is ready to be put into operation in Ortrac. The left part of the image shows the form itself, while the right part shows what dynamic settings are available for the form.
Components of the form part
We will now look at the details that build up a clinical practice form with links to EPA elements.
1. Event selector
- If the form is published and made available for one or more course occasions, then you can choose them here
2. Student selector
- If a student is added to the course that has been chosen, you can choose them here.
- Depending on how it says on the Settings menu, there are options that you can select several students at the same time
3. Describe the occasion and activities
- This is a text component of the form itself.
- Use this information box to create a picture of what is expected of the student
4. Evaluation questions
- Here we find Ortrac's evaluation questions
- Create an evaluation question of the EPA descriptions available, connect to a Rating scale
5. Rating scale
- Rating scale needed to be created the first time it is used
- In this case, the Rating scale consists of the values: Not evaluated, Not evaluated, Observing, Together, Complementary, Without supplementation.
- As an assessor, you can add a comment to each evaluation question, during the ongoing evaluation.
- The comment function (click on Comment) is created automatically when you add the Evaluation question to the form.
7. Free text feedback
- Here is another component that you add to the form, a free text field for comments.
To save an evaluation, press the Submit Evaluation button. The completed form can then be found under the tab Submissions.
Components of the Settings section
There are a number of settings that allow you to use the form in different ways, which you control via this menu, Settings.
8. Form name
9. Available for
10. Student selection
12. Tag settings
You can make settings while using a published form, if you make changes you press the button Save.