This article explains how to go about using the blueprint module to make the right conditions for creating an environment for using EPA forms on students in a course.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Create a program
- Go to the left menu Blueprinting/Program layout
- Under the Programs section click on the button Add Program
- Type the Application name in the Name field
- Press the Save button to save the program
Create Categories & Tags
Create a course
A new section will open in the window, where the following should be indicated:
- Course code: proposal: NC1
- Credits: suggestions: 30
- Program reports: "Show in reports"
Click the Save button
The result is that a new course appears during the program