This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article explains the different components and diagrams in the student dashboard.
To be able to get this type of dashboard, you need to have a role as a student in a specific Event (read Course instance)
Go to the left menu and select the Analytics menu:
This chart shows all the data points (answered questions) that have been gathered through Forms in the Ortrac Scholar app.
- Shows all your answered questions.
- Click on a dot in the scatter chart to show the question along with your answer.
- The Show in Context button, will show the question and answer in the context it was answered i.e. the exact Form instance.
The assignments view shows due dates for upcoming assignments (within a certain time frame) and a progress bar indicating your completion status for the listed assignments.
The content pane gives an overview of your usage of the available learning material for the course.
- Learning content read/unread
- Quizzes (taken/not taken)
- Forms (Submitted/unsubmitted)
The information view displays important course information.