This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article explains how to work with goals. The function is made to support the personal development of a student.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Login as a student
- Go to Left menu/Analytics
Use filters to define the goal
- Click at the right-hand side of the screen, in the menu Goals, click at the button Create from current view
- Select one or several items from the list, which you want to appear at this specific goal.
- Click on Topics and Select Numbers
Create a goal
- Click at the right-hand side of the screen, in the section Goals at the button + Create from the current view
- Add a Title
- Due date
- Description (not mandatory)
- Press Save button
Goal added to Analytics menu
- Look at the top of the screen, a Goal remainder has been added to your personal dashboard