This article refer to functionality on the Ortrac Web system. This article descibes the functionality in question banking
A question bank contains all questions, question writers have published, to the common bank. A question writer can keep a draft of questions in their own account.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Go to Question Bank
Question banking is where you classify the question according to your taxonomies and/or other labeling strategies.
- Go to the left side menu, Question bank, and select Browse
Questions bank, the entire list
- <List> with all published questions, with the possibility to sort from different columns, by clicking on the column header.
- Show at the bottom is a drop-down menu with options on how many rows to show
- View summary button gives you a matrix with possibilities to view the entire database by filters
- Go to question button brings you to the question into edit mode, with the typed in ID
- Include menu Add filter button, filters the <List>
- Exclude menu Add filter button, filters the <List>
Questions bank, marked question(s)
Mark a question or more, by clicking in the checkbox, to the left of the question, opening a Selected question's menu
At the very top, a black marker indicates the number of marked questions
- Add tag, clicking at the text opens an editor for adding tags to the question(s)
- Remove tag, clicking at the text opens an editor for adding tags to the question(s)
- Copy questions, clicking at the text opens a window for you to specify which context the questions should be copied to