This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article describes how to write an SBA, single best answer question
1. Create a Single best answer question
- Go to the menu My questions
- Click on Write Question
- Select Single best answer
A window appears
- Write the question
- Add Options (Note: the incorrect options are sometimes referred to as distractors.)
- Mark the correct answer (The correct option is sometimes referred to as the key.)
Click Allow randomization to open up for options to be randomized during exam delivery
Click to either Upload from computer or Browse from already uploaded files/content.
A question can have one or more attachments.
The following file formats can be attached to a question:
There are two ways you can attach an image to a question. The first is to upload from your computer, the second is to work with a library in Ortrac. In Ortrac you have your personal library and a library that are common for the curricula that you´re working in. Images uploaded directly to a question will not be added to the online libraries only the question.
For each attachment you can:
- Specify a caption
- Preview the document in full size
- Download the document
- Delete the attachment
Save: Choose between Save draft (save the question for future editing) or Publish changes (make question available for exams, quizzes, or forms)