Blueprinting - Map Outcomes
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 10:00 AM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac Web. How to Map Course Outcome to Program Outcome
- Go to Left menu/Blueprinting/Map Outcomes
- In the Map: drop down field: select New Course name: Course outcome
- In the To: drop down field select Program outcome
- Click on the Knowledge Outcome under the Map column, (to the left). These categories opens up to the left, under the Program Outcomes
- Expand the first Program Topic 1 by clicking on the +. a new level appears, with clickable Program Topic Goals. Click on a checkbox to connect the program Topics goal to the Course Goal. Click on the Save button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.