This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac Web. How to Map Course Outcome to Program Outcome
- Go to Left menu/Blueprinting/Map Outcomes
- In the Map: drop down field: select New Course name: Course outcome
- In the To: drop down field select Program outcome
- Click on the Knowledge Outcome under the Map column, (to the left). These categories opens up to the left, under the Program Outcomes
- Expand the first Program Topic 1 by clicking on the +. a new level appears, with clickable Program Topic Goals. Click on a checkbox to connect the program Topics goal to the Course Goal. Click on the Save button.