Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Fri, 29 Jan, 2021 at 10:19 AM
This article refers to the functionality of app Ortrac Scholar
- Essay question - simply type your answer and proceed to the next question
- SBA question - select one of the provided answer options.
- MCQ question - select one or more of the provided answer options.
- True/False question - for each statement mark whether it is True or False.
- EMQ question - Mark each statement with the answer option that best matches the statement. The answer options will be displayed when a statement is clicked.
- The app will by default scroll to the next question when you have answered the current one
- This behavior can be turned off by clicking on the "Menu" button and switching off "Auto Scroll". Only SBA questions will trigger an auto scroll.
- To manually advance to next or back to the previous question; click the arrow buttons in the menu bar or swipe from the right or left edge.
- It is also possible to scroll quicker between questions by accessing the side menu and clicking the question number in the grid.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.