This article describes how to add multiple lines of tags in one go.
If you would like to add long lists of tag information, from Word, PDF or Notepad and use them as tag group within a program och for a course, do as follows:
- Go to Blueprinting/Program layout
- Click on a <program> in the Program section (in you want to create a course tag, continue and click on a <course>)
- Click on the button Edit tags
- Click on Add category (or open a category)
- Click at Add tag button
- Open a notepad or similar and select all, Copy (ctrl-C) lines form the list with tags
- Open Ortrac again and paste (ctrl-V) the rows into the Name field, the result would be 4 lines in one go.
- Press Add tag to save all tags