External payments (ENG)
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Fri, 9 Dec, 2022 at 10:15 AM
This article describes how to pay an Administration- or a registration fee, if you live/work in one of the countries where PayPal is not accessible.
The external payment will work through a bank transfer, and it includes an administrative fee.
Start by clicking Continue with external payment (see image below)
At this point, you will be presented with the information/tools needed to do the bank payment.
In the blue area (and below), you will find the bank information needed to do the payment.
- Bank name: SEB
- IBAN: SE22 5000 0000 0512 3822 2862
- BIC/SWIFT: ESSESESS
Note: The information is specific to the registration you apply for, don't use the information in the image above.
- Do the bank payment of the total amount listed here, including your name and the exam you are applying for in the message information of the payment.
- Upload the receipt for your payment under "Evidence of payment".
- If you have additional information to the account approving the payment, you can add that under Message to the reviewer.
- Submit your payment, by pressing the Submit button
Note: It will take a few days before the bank payment can be confirmed, so don't worry if it takes a week before the payment has been approved.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.