This article refer to functionality on the Ortrac Web system. This article explains how Create, Run and Report an Angoff Session
1. Create an Angoff session for an examination
- Login to registration.ortrac.com/test.ortrac.com as an administrator
- Create an Event/Examination
- Add question writers to the system (Become a "Subject Matter Expert" = attend an Ang off Event, need to have one of the following properties; Write questions OR View questions properties). For a proper Angoff session, you need at least 5 - 10 Subject Matter Experts
- Import a question list from old www.ortrac.com
- Select questions to a question list
- Under the menu "Students", Add users to the system, to take the examination either by Manual Import or by Import from CVS/Excel
- Under the menu "Tasks and roles", under Angoff menu, add Subject Matter Experts"
- Publish an examination
2. How to participate in an Angoff session
Login to the site (registration.ortrac.com/test.ortrac.com). You can use your Google account or Ortrac login details
- Go to the Angoff menu and press the button "Start Angoff Session?". You don't have to answer the very questions (these answers will not be saved), but you need to use the slider at the bottom of the page.
- The Angoff session does not have any time constraints
- It's important to mark all the questions = green indicator to the lower right corner
- After finalizing the last question, press the "Submit Judgement" button (if you do this before you have completed all questions, you will get a question, if you really would like to finish, TURN back and finalize all questions.
- After all, Judgements has been submitted, go back to this menu and press the button "Judgement" buttons, the menu below opens
- If you would like to view the question, click the Index number in the Item column
- If you would like to change your Judgement, click on the Percentage number in the Your Judgement column
- After all, editing is ready, any of the Subject Matter Experts, can press the button "Finalize?"
3. Create reports based on the Angoff session result
- If you like to create an Excel export of this session, go to the Orzone Tools - Configure and mark the checkbox Angoff outcome. You can do this after the examination is ready
- Take the percentage value from the Angoff session and add it to the report file, as passmark value, see section how to generate a report in www.ortrac.com