Assignment - Fill out Assignment
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Fri, 31 Mar, 2023 at 10:44 AM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article will teach you how to fill out and complete an assignment
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Find your Assignments
- Go to the Analytics/Portfolio menu, on the left hand side
- If you have modules, open a module
- Under the Assignments sections, all your Assignment listed
- Click an assignment in the list
- On the left hand side you have the general information. On the right hand side is the status of the Assignment
Assignment - First Submission
- Under My Submission section, fill out the items needed to submit.
- Status: Event startdate
- Due date: Last date to send the assignment to the teacher
- Ways to fulfil the Assignment:
- Text fields
- Dropdown menus
- Upload items
- Complete the Assignment by clicking Save button
Assignment - Review Status
- History button will reveal the interaction between you and the teacher.
- If you were to edit the submitted assignment click on the Edit button
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.