This article will give you an introduction to the Ortrac Blueprint module.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Ortrac Blueprint module can be used as a stand-alone product but can also co-exist with other modules from the Ortrac software family. The stand-alone product can be used to structure advanced education with programs and courses.
- Blueprint: The name of the module, also refers to the construction term, blueprint meaning, creating a structured education with documented outcomes, mapped from program to course.
- Tagging: marking components in the system, used as a tool for filtering data
- Outcomes: wanted results from a program or from a course
- Map outcomes: connect program outcomes to a specific course outcome
- Program overview: a list of all the courses connected to a program, with course code, name, and credits.
- Program outcomes: a matrix with courses in a program
- Course outcomes: course outcomes structured in relevant groups
- Dashboard: an overview with different graphs representing the ongoing blueprint work
- Reports: a service for producing Excel reports of the Blueprint results, different reports can be created depending on the stakeholder
- Stages: Groups do define different stages of the education (basic, advanced..), made for grouping of semesters
Program versus Course
- Setup program outcomes
- Setup Tag groups for the program
- View dashboard
- Export reports
- Setup course outcomes
- Setup Tag groups for the course
- View Dashboards
- Map course/program outcomes
- Open a browser
- Go to www.ortrac.com
- Login with user id/password
- Go to the menu Blueprinting
The module has been divided into the following menus:
- Map outcomes
- Program layout