This article explains how to create an Evaluation Question, to be used later as a component of a form. An evaluation question can be seen as an EPA.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Select question type
- Create the question
- Save the question
Select question type
- In the left menu go to Question bank / My questions
- Click the Write Question button
- Select Evaluation question in the dropdown menu that appears
Create the question
- Enter the question in the Question section.
Choose the type of response mode the question should have:
- Single item
- Choice matrix
- Comment only
- Select a Rating scale from the Rating scale drop-down menu. (see article)
- If you want to create "mouse over text" on the query, then press the gear icon
- If the matrix requires this, then select one or more Rating Scales for each row.
Save the question
- Save the question and publish it by clicking the Publish changes button.
The question has now ended up in the common database and can now be used by those who have the right here.