This article refers to the functionality of the Ortrac Web system. This article describes in general the functionality of the analysis section and the statistics within
After the exam has been delivered it is time to post-process the results, analyzing not only the candidate's results but also the quality of the exam itself.
- Analyze the whole paper for reliability and validity (KR20, Cronbach alpha, Sum of measurement error).
- Analyze individual questions with item discrimination (Top/Bottom, Pearson-r, difficulty).
- Analyze survey to enhance exam.
- Decide which question will be deleted and which will need to be edited.
- Be aware that the analysis will take some time to complete. Usually, it will take weeks to make a proper analysis.