This article refer to functionality on the Ortrac Web system. This article explains how the review function of a question works
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Why Review items
to keep a high quality + security reasons, questions need to be reviewed.
Go to Review menu
Go to the menu Question bank and select Review
On the right-hand side, you have two sections Include/Exclude filters.
If you would like to narrow the questions to review, use the include filter and select one or several items from the list.
- Choose Topics
- Go to the Topics dropdown list and select one or several topics (we review list will narrow down)
- Now you can go on and start to review the questions from your selection
Main Review Window
The window contains four tabs:
- New (not reviewed questions)
- Edited (in the review process, edited and need to be looked at again
- Flagged (list with questions, marked for review, no action taken yet)
- Approved (questions which have been approved)
Click at a question within the list to open it for review. In the Review menu section, you have the following controls:
- Approve question button, marks the questions as approved, and will be transferred to the Approved tab
- Delete the question button, which means a question will be archived and will not be able to be view in the system again. You can leave a comment on this action.
- Flag button, means you send back the question to the author. You can leave a comment as to why the question needs review. The action will appear in the History section of the question, menu to the right.
- Next question button, move to the next question inside the New tab list
If you have the correct rights, you can edit the question yourself, using the tools listed below:
- Question banking - all options to edit tags, question belongs to, which state, quiz/exam/formative
- Edit question - edit the content of the question
- Marking and feedback - rationalises and points
- Preview question - view the question in its current state