This article refer to functionality on the Ortrac Web system. This article describes how to work with an examination divided into several parts.
Exam divided in sections
Many examinations has been divided into two or more parts, Paper A and Paper B for example- Logically you need to complete the parts within a sequence. Lets try to do two parts.
- Go to Orzone tools/Event layout
- Add Segment Examination, name it Examination - Paper A
- In the description field write Instructions for Examination - Paper A
- Press Save changes
- Add other Segment Examination, name it Examination - Paper B
- In the description field write Instructions for Examination - Paper B
- Prerequisite: check to see that Paper A is completed before this step can start
If you are assigned to write question on two parts, to select one of the two parts simply, left mouse click on the Questions menu and you get the option to select which part to write questions for, see image below
Adding student to this event gives you the possibility to add specific extra time to each part, see image below.