This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article show how to create a group.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The group functionality works like a tag. Mark your members in the group with a name, for now. Moving the member to another situation, the group tag will not be updated, instead, you need to remove the tag and add a new one, more fit to the new situation.
1. Go to event
- Click on a specific named event
- Go to the menu, Students
2. Create a Group
- Click on a student
- Click on Edit Student
- Write the name of the group inside the Group membership field and click on the +-Sign
3. Add more students to the group
- At the main menu of the student page, mark a number of students by marking the checkbox for each user.
At the right hand side of the screen, a number of options appear:
- Add to group, all users can be added to an existing group or a new one.
- Remove from the group, all users can be from an existing group.
- Send a message, send a message to the selected students