Create a learning content (ENG)
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Fri, 18 Mar, 2022 at 11:02 AM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article will teach you how to create a learning content item.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Create a Content object
Create a Content object, can contain:
- Richtext-freetext fields
- One or several attachments of the forms listed:
- Attachments should be marked as available for students or admins
- A richtext-free text field only for the Administrators
- Tag in the same manner as used on a Question.
- Created at Curriculum-level, but can be placed under Courseusing the "Available for"-tag, same as questions.
- A view for students, with options search filters or downloadable files.
- Learning content is connected to Event types same as questions. If you add content to this type of event it will appear at all instances of this type(compared to forms which only appears under the very event)
Create a course for the learning content
Create Learning content
Learning content editor
Public view & Admin view populated
The finished result - a Learning content (Admin view)
The finished result - a Learning content (Public view/Student view)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.