Digital examination FAQ (ENG)
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Fri, 18 Mar, 2022 at 11:06 AM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article describes the most common questions, working with a digital examination.
Frequently Asked questions
- You need access to the internet (computer center/mobile wifi)
- An ordinary computer(pc/mac) connected to the internet in a web browser
- ORTRAC requires as much data traffic as an ordinary online newspaper
- Check your computer at https://ortrac.com/public/checklist
- Login details will be handed to you on the day of the event
- All data will be stored at all times, a finished question cannot be lost
- Every participant have their own duration, as long as the center is opened, you can use
your entire duration of the event
- Press “uncertain” answering a question = only a bookmark, nothing else
- Extra account, if you cant enter the exam, you can always require an extra account
- Translations, if you enter an examination with multiple languages, all users can toggle
back and forth between these languages
- Security, all questions will be randomized, as well as the options, meaning every participant
has a unique, traceable order of their examination delivery
- Important to have proper society solutions for medical questions during the examination
- The organization sends out an invitation letter to candidates with the site to enter: https://ortrac.com/exams + Personalized Candidate ID and an Exam ID for the examination, (data generated by Ortrac)
- The organization sends out an invitation letter to Invigilators with the site to enter: https://ortrac.com + Personalized Candidate ID and an Exam ID for the examination, (data generated by Ortrac)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.