Digital examination - FAQ
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Mon, 1 Feb, 2021 at 4:18 PM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac web. This article describes the most common questions, concering the arrangments around a digital examination.
Frequently Asked questions:
- You need access to the internet (computer center/mobile wifi)
- An ordinary computer(pc/mac) connected to the internet in a web browser
- ORTRAC requires as much data traffic as an ordinary online newspaper
- Check your computer at https://ortrac.com/public/checklist
- Login details will be handed to you on the day of the event
- All data will be stored at all time, a finished question cannot be lost
- Every participant have their own duration, as long as the center is opened, you can use
your entire duration of the event
- Press “uncertain” answering a question = only a bookmark, nothing else
- Extra account, if you cant enter the exam, you can always require an extra account
- Translations, if you enter an examination with multiple languages, all users can toggle
back and forth between these languages
- Security, all questions will be randomized, as well as the options, meaning every participant
has a unique, traceable order of their examination delivery
- Important to have proper society solutions for medical questions during the examination
For further information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.