Blueprinting - Edit a course (ENG)
Created by: Jens Larsson
Modified on: Thu, 28 Apr, 2022 at 9:27 AM
This article refers to the functionality of Ortrac Web. How to edit the details of a course
Categories & Events
- Go to Left menu/Blueprinting/Program layout
- Stages menu click on a Program
- Go to Left menu/Blueprinting/Program layout Events/Courses menu click on an existing course
- Edit the Name field (name of the course)
- Edit the the Course code
- Edit the numbers of credits in the Credit field
- Program reports: select between Show in Reports or Hide(for work in progress)
- Press the Save button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.